The Promoter of this Promotion is Aston Manor and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
1. The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland who are aged 18 or over. The randomly selected winner must provide photographic evidence of an ID, i.e. passport or driving licence, that verifies their age.
2. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households, or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
3. Entries will be accepted from Thursday 30th July 2020 17:00.
4. The closing date for entries is August 31st 2020 23:59. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for entry.
5. To enter into the prize draw, participants must share a picture on their own Instagram of Facebook feeds, tagging Crumpton Oaks and including the hashtag #CrumptonOaksGoldenHour. Participants Instagram or Facebook pages must be made public to enter. They must enter within the specified time.
6. Entries must not include or in any way contain:
a) obscene or indecent material, including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity;
b) defamatory content, including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
c) threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace.
7. Entries must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
8. Participants may only enter the Promotion once. Duplicate entries will be removed from the Promotion.
9. This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
11. Three winners will be chosen at random from all entries provided. The draw will be conducted after the closing date and will be independently supervised. The winners drawn will need to provide evidence that they are aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a re-draw if the initial winners are not able to provide satisfactory evidence of their age.
12. The Promotion consists of a prize draw to win a case of Crumpton Oaks cider, as chosen by the promotor. One case will be provided to each of the three winners.
13. There are two prizes available to be won by residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and Northern Ireland.
14. The winners will be contacted within 10 days of the competition ending by Facebook or Instagram message. The winners will have 14 days from the date the notification was sent to claim their prize.
15. In the event that a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to any other participant of the Promotion.
16. The prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of the prize by the winner will result in immediate disqualification. The prize must be returned to the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another participant.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. Prizes will be posted to the winner by second class post and delivery times may vary.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
22. The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by the participant solely for the purpose of operating this Promotion and for no other purpose. To that extent, the Promoter may share such personal data with third parties involved with this Promotion. The Promoter will delete any personal data submitted by the participant after the end of the Promotion, save where the Promoter is permitted to retain it in order to comply with applicable law. A participant may request access to and the correction or deletion of his/her personal data by contacting the Promoter.
23. All the Promoter’s decisions relating to this Promotion are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered into.
24. All participants take part in the Promotion at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to entries and the prize(s) whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for any potential allergic reactions in relation to the prize(s). The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the entries and the prize(s). The winner shall be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the creation and fulfilment of the Prize.
25. The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
26. Promoter acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and releases Facebook of any and all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any information provided by a participant under this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. In accepting these terms and conditions participants release Facebook from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
27. By entering the Promotion, participants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the prize(s).
28. This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.